Purpose and Scope
www.psea.info web site. This policy applies solely to
information displayed, collected and maintained by this web site.
Consistent with this policy, PSEA will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site,
how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
- Any event that may potentially or actually compromise web site data.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site.
We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or
other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us.
We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other
than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Unless you ask us not to, we may contact you via email in the future to tell you about
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following
at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via
the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is
encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed
lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the
address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your
information offline. Only PSEA employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example,
billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The
computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
should contact us immediately.